The Metropolitan Museum of Art held its annual costume fundraising event. The event, otherwise known as The Met Gala, is a charity event, but it is by invite only. There is a theme each year. This year’s theme was: Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination.
While much of the attention is given to women’s fashion, we also want to give some attention to the men that we thought were the best dressed of the night. I have to preface this by saying:
- I loathe a traditional black and white suit, so no one that donned that exact look made the list.
- Not all of the men really got into the “religious” theme, so some on the list will just be, well.. high fashion.
10. Trevor Noah – Balmain
9. Sean “Diddy” Combs – Musika Frere
8. Lewis Hamilton – Tommy Hilfiger
7. Wiz Kalifah – Dior Homme
6. Andrew Garfield – Tom Ford
5. Shawn Mendez – Tommy Hilfiger
4. Luka Sabbat – H&M
3. Cole Sprouse – Thom Browne
2. Chadwick Boseman – Versace
1. Michael B. Jordan – Off-White